The rezoning application envisions 153 rental units — 122 market rental units and 31 moderate-income ones — commercial space at street level, 53 underground parking spaces and 301 bike spaces.
The building is envisioned for 3701 to 3743 West Broadway. (Photo Credit/Leckie Studio Architecture designed the building.)
The City has received an application to rezone 3701-3743 West Broadway from RS-1 (single-family dwelling) and C-2 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 14-story mixed-use building including:
- a total of 153 secured rental units (with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate-income households);
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.34;
- a total floor area of 11,537.4 sq.m (124,187.5 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 52.63 m (172.7 ft.); and
- 53 underground parking stalls and 301 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house date will be held on February 13, 2020, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the St. James Community Square (3214 West 10th Avenue). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.