The City of Vancouver will resume parking enforcement in areas of Kitsilano and Point Grey in order to discourage out-of-neighbourhood visitors from driving to local beaches and trails.
(Photo/Story- Lindsay William-Ross)
Starting Friday, April 17, the enforcement of permit and residential parking zones will resume on streets north of 10th Avenue and west of Burrard Street. This includes: Residential permit-parking areas, resident parking only areas, and Vancouver resident permit-parking streets.
The City’s ‘Stay Home, Stay Put’ public campaign is reminding everyone of the five main actions they can take to help limit the spread of the virus, including:
- Maintain physical distance of at least 2 metres with others outside your home
- Avoid any gatherings of people on private property, at work, or in parks
- Work from home if possible
- Only go out for essential activities such as shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and exercising alone or with members of your household
- Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms