Kitsilano has a great scene. It’s not known to offer especially late nights, but the vibe is always good! It’s busy in the summertime as people flock to the beach, and busy in the wintertime as people bunker down in the cold. Here’s a list of some of our favourite bars in the area, though there is lots more where this came from, so if you have any questions, or need any recommendations, let us know!
Best Bars in Kits
- The Local Public Eatery
- You can’t have a best Kitsilano bar list without the ubiquitous “Local” on it. During the summer months you will never see Local’s patio empty. Famous for their cocktails that come in glass boots and great patio. It’s a good spot to go to catch a sports game too. The caesars and spiked lemonades are a must try!
- The Bimini
- This is a classic Kitsilano bar, popular with the young crowd, but always good for a late night since it’s one of the last bars to close (1am). You’ll find modern pub fare, craft and domestic beer, an array of cocktails, and grateful locals. Pub Trivia is always a good night.
- One of the most popular bars on Broadway. Colony has become the go-to spot in Kitsilano for drinks, dinner, sports, music and more. Their nachos are good, and they have a lot of games nights to keep things interesting!
- The Wolf & Hound
- Your neighbourhood Irish Pub offering crafts brews, a menu full of grub, sidewalk seating, and live music.
- A bar offering one of the best (and sunniest) patios in the neighbourhood. They always have something going on, whether it’s trivia or live music, check out their schedule to know what’s up!
- Although this is a seafood restaurant, stopping by the bar for a quick drink here is a common practice among Kitsilano locals! Service is always top notch.
- The Cove
- Another great pub servicing the westside of Kits!
- L’ufficio (PICTURED ABOVE)
- A wine bar connected to La Quercia. It’s high end and well worth it. The food is made by the La Quercia Team, one of the best restaurants in the city, so you can expect good things.