Online Tools for Home Sellers
This Market Snapshots tool is fantastic for people looking to sell their home in the future. This tool will do a lot of cool things:
- email you once a month with an update on listings similar to yours that have been listed or sold in the last month
- allows you to follow prices, days on market, and what your competition looks like through the photos and listing information
- note the changes in the market: prices, days on market, etc
Of course, a lot of intangibles go into determining home value (including quality of build, lot orientation, views, renovations, exposure, floor plan and more) but this should give you a general sense of how the Vancouver Real Estate market is doing. It will also give you more information and photos into recently sold listings so you can see what Buyers would be comparing your home too when it’s on the market. One of the best parts about Market Snapshots is the LiveKitsilano team is only a phone call or email away if you need any more information, or would like our professional opinion on the current real estate market, any current or recently sold listings and more.
Sign up for Real Estate Market Snapshots
We’re also happy to do a listing and home staging consultation to help you determine what you can do to your home to make it show it’s best to prospective Buyers. We’re professionals, and we take great pride in how our listings show to potential Buyers and in all the marketing material we produce.
Contact us with any questions – we’re Kitsilano Real Estate experts, here to help.
For more resources and information on selling your home in Kits, check out the posts below:
- Why Sell With Us?
- Home Seller’s Guide – Kitsilano
- Sell First or Buy First?
- What’s Your Kitsilano Home Worth?
- Online Tools for Home Sellers
- Buying a Rental Property in Kits – What’s Involved
- Benefits of Listing with LiveKitsilano.com
- Tips for Kitsilano Home Sellers: Appeal to Buyers
- Why Fall is a Busy Season for Kitsilano Real Estate
- Legal & Closing Costs for Home Sellers in Kits