|Basement Suite||1 Bedroom|
|Living Area||2469 sq.ft.|
|Bathrooms||3 full, 1 half|
This detached home near Macdonald and W Broadway is an fantastic option for a family looking for a full size lot, interior and exterior space, a mortgage helper, location and an updated home in Kitsilano, at a great price. The home itself has a one bedroom, updated mortgage helper that not only can be converted to a 2 bedroom unit, but currently brings in $2000/month in rent. The main house has 3 good sized bedrooms on the upper level, 2.5 bathrooms, a large deck, grassy backyard and character details amidst modern updates including the furnace, hot water tanks, windows and both kitchens. Parking is at the back of the property off the lane in a double carport.
The location is incredibly central – you’re walking distance to:
- a large Safeway for groceries
- the Broadway International Wine Shop
- great shopping off W Broadway including clothes, homeware, food stores, spas
- great restaurants including Nat’s Pizzeria (a Kitsilano staple), Nuba, Oakwood Canadian Bistro, Banana Leaf, and Kinome Japanese
- the Kitsilano Library
- West 4th is only 9 blocks away, UBC is a short trip on the 99-bus line and their are bike paths to get you everywhere else in the city
The school catchment is Carnarvon Elementary and Kitsilano Secondary.
Remarks: This beautifully remodelled three bed, two & a half bath home is conveniently located in the heart of Kitsilano. Master bedroom features walk-in closet and ensuite, with multi-jet Grohe Rain shower and marble tile. Gourmet kitchens on main level and basement suite, both featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Other high-end upgrades include Bertazonni gas range, gas fireplace, hardwood floors with dark hardwood inlay detailing, 400 sqft deck with privacy wall, new furnace, triple-glazed windows throughout with stained glass accents, and two new tankless water heaters. One bed basement suite is rented at $2000 per month, and was designed to be converted to a two bedroom suite if desired.