The Kitsilano Detached House wasn’t busy the last month. Not only were there less sales, but the number of listings increased (this is also due to the fact that less sales means more listings remain on the market). Average price increased significantly, but this is due to an $8-million home on Point Grey road selling in July. Without that sale, the average price would be hovering around $1.9-million, which is much more reasonable for a typical house for sale in Kitsilano. Expect this market to get busier once kids are back in school and summer vacations are over.
- KITSILANO REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE BLOG - APRIL 2017 - DETACHED HOMES
- KITSILANO REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE BLOG - AUGUST 2017 - CONDO'S (ATTACHED)
- KITSILANO REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE BLOG - AUGUST 2017 - GENERAL MARKET CONDITIONS
- LiveKitsilano.com - Team Sale 2614 W5th Avenue
- KITSILANO REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE - JULY. 2016 - CONDOS